Industrial agitators are machines, which is used in industries like chemical, food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics to process product in a view of:
- Mixing of liquids having wide range of viscosity.
- Mixing of Liquids with Solid powder.
- Promote the reactions of chemical reactants.
- Increase heat transfer by heating or cooling.
- Homogenization of bulk storage liquids.
- Dispersion of immiscible liquids.
- Gas Liquid Contacting.
- Gas-Gas Mixing.
- Mixing of Liquids of extreme Viscosity ratio.
Turbulent Mixing of miscible low Viscosity liquid.
TYPES OF IMPELLERS
- Four-bladed, Pitched-blade Turbine.
- Three-bladed Axial Turbine.
- High Shear
- Double Ribbon
- Counter Rotating (Paddle + Anchor)